Sunday, March 7, 2010

Euro X Games travel day












































I woke up at 3:45 this morning in Truckee. Cbass drove me to the airport for my 6 am flight to France. I had a lay over in Denver and Washington and met up with Louie, Greg, Ellery, Spencer and Torah. The flight to France wasn't to rad because I ate 4 tylenol pm's and didn't even fall asleep. Now that I'm finally in France I feel like the Tylenol just kicked in...so beat. Were all kicking it on a bus right now that is going to take another 4 hours just to get to the hotel that were staying at. Once we get to the hotel. we have to get our snowboard gear on and do a night practice for the contest. I have a feeling that were all gonna miss out on the practice because were gonna be so beat...

4 comments:

  1. we were all dying to know if louie and linn were an item and it looks like it- thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey what happened to the pic of louie and linn sitting next to each other on the plane? the secret's out so no need to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww! Take a bath everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah like anyone would believe that's torah between louie's legs. it's linn haug and doubt it's the first time she's been between louie's legs HA!

    ReplyDelete