Friday, March 5, 2010

Rap up

It has been a hectic year with traveling, contests and filming with frends. So much has gone down, So much has gone down that I don't really know where to start. I'll do a quick rap up, Kevin and Danny got severely injured earlier this year but are strong kids and they will make a full recovery. Ma$on blew out his shoulder in the 1st Mammoth grand prix but is just now starting to ride again. Jack has been absolutely killing it on frendsvision.com Keir, EK and Sue are slaying it on the business side of things. Scotty Got a bronze medal in the Olympics. And I have been traveling ever since all of the olympic crap...I've been home for only one night and I'm leaving to France tomorrow morning for the Euro X games. I'm sure they'll be some good stories from that trip so check em out in the near future.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the euro x games! Hope you update the blog often.

    ReplyDelete